Saturday, September 1, 2012

Clair de Lune and her debut release, Initiation



       A recently widowed grandmother, Jane Browne never dreamed she'd find a new love when she went on an exploratory visit to Prometheus, an exclusive BDSM club. She has to overcome the burden of low self-esteem and physical difficulties as well as the hostility and prejudice of a rejected rival for her Master's affections.
        Master Angus Scott has a tragedy in his past and is determined he does not want a permanent relationship. He is strongly attracted to Jane on sight and finds himself falling in love with her as he watches her struggles, even if he is reluctant to admit it.
       He introduces her to the BDSM lifestyle, forcing her to conquer her fears. Gradually she regains her confidence, defeats her rival, and seizes her chance for a happily ever after with the striking Scot who woos her with soft Gaelic words of love.



Adult Excerpt

She came in wave after wave of pleasure, screaming his name as she came. He dropped the vibrator and massaged her clit through all the aftershocks. Due, to his ministrations, there were many. He left her for a few minutes, and she heard him washing his hands then he came back and, gathering her in his arms.

He said, “Shhh my wee lassie, I have you safe.”

And she believed him. He laid heron the bed and covered her in a blanket then went off to get a warm soapy cloth and a soft fluffy towel and washed and dried her very carefully, for which she was grateful, as she began now to feel sore. 

He recovered her. “Rest now, I will go and make you a cup of tea.”

She thought she'd died and gone to heaven. He came back with two mugs of hot tea, helped her to sit up and, as she sipped she watched him. He was uncomfortable, more so than he'd usually be if he were in his kilt. The zip was causing him pain. 

She finished her tea and said, “Master, please.” She placed her hand carefully over his swollen and painful cock. “May I?”

He nodded and, carefully, she lowered his zip. He was obliged to stand up to allow her to push his jeans down his legs and not jolt his cock. She could appreciate how much more convenient a kilt would have been at this juncture. She sank to her knees with an effort and ran her hands along his length then leaned in to smell the scent that was his alone. She stuck out her tongue and licked his slit where a drop of pre-cum glistened. It was salty and tangy and how she loved his taste. He groaned and fisted his hands in her hair to the point of pain. She bent to lick from his balls all along the underside of his cock, and he released his grip on her hair somewhat. As she licked along the length, his cock twitched as if I were a live thing with a mind of its own, so she held him fast in both hands and proceeded to tease him as he had her. Finally when he growled a warning she sucked on just the shiny, tight, purple head and took him into her mouth. She ran her tongue around the head and licked and sucked for all she was worth. His hips began to pump backwards and forwards.

“I'm sorry, I can't, just let me fuck your mouth please.” He gasped.

He held her head as he took his pleasure. She was still, trying not to gag as he hit the back of her throat then remembering to breathe through her nose. She rolled his sac in her hands and he came in her mouth. She swallowed all he gave her and licked him clean then tucked him back into his jeans. He helped her to her feet and said “Thank you mo gràdh” into her hair as he held her close, enfolded in his arms as if she were the most precious person in the world.

Clair's website: www.clairdelunebooks.co.uk
Email:  clairdelune4542@yahoo.co.uk
Twitter:  @ClairdLunebooks or http://twitter.com/clairdlunebooks

A little bit more about Clair...
 
     A few years ago now, I was retired on ill-health grounds. When I began to return to my normal self, I became restless. For many years I had held down a challenging job. Teaching 11-18 year olds is not easy, but it's never dull. The students keep you young, and your mind alive. Some of mine have become very good friends.
     All of a sudden I was washing, cooking, cleaning, gardening, most of which I do not mind, but the thought of doing just that for 20 or more years was making me depressed. I love to sew, so took up appliqué, which, while very satisfying, does not occupy the mind so much. Talking books helped, but did not fill the void. I have always read avidly. Books of all descriptions occupy the many bookshelves in my home. The purchase of a Kindle was the next adventure and I spent many a happy hour on Amazon. There I discovered BDSM and erotic novels, which I read and enjoyed. Cooper McKenzie's club Esoteria was a favourite and I had soon read all she had written. She remains my great favourite along with Heather Rainier, Tymber Dalton, Sophie Oak, the list goes on and on. There are so many good authors in this genre!
     All of this was still not enough! My youngest son said, "Why don't you write a book of your own?"
One day, I sat down and I did just that. I got an idea and a few characters suggested themselves to me. I had never believed it before when I read that characters get in your mind and their story has to be told! I am a convert now! I began to write and the story flowed along. I got caught up in it and could not wait to be writing. Chores were in the way, meals got made but all of it came a poor second to my book.    
     When I finished it I did not know what to do, as I had not thought beyond the writing. I Googled, of course, and Siren came up with "submissions" in the title. Before I chickened out I sent the book off. I expected a polite "no thank you".
     When the emailed acceptance came I sat and read it several times before it sank in. My family were just as stunned. First, that I had written a book, because I had told no-one, and then by the genre, but they have been very supportive and encouraging. Now Siren have just accepted no7 . Three more come out in October, 2 in November and 1 in December. How do I feel? No idea, I am too busy to think or feel. Writing has taken over my life.  My notebook is always in my handbag. Before, I went nowhere without a book. Now the books are in my head and I have little time to read, but I feel my retirement has at last delivered what I need to make me happy and contented. It's a late start!

There is a competition going on at Clair's website. The question is simple and it has two possible answers. Have a go and win a nice souvenir of Initiation

Clair's Future Releases
1. "The Locket"   number one in the Regency series "The Rotherham Hall Mysteries". It is a ménage, with three delicious triplets and one lucky heroine. 
Released 3rd October
2. "Master Eric's Virgin Sub". Number two in the Prometheus in Chains series. Jessica is back with her sights on Jane's granddaughter.
Released 17th October
3. "Fiona's Two Masters" Number three in the Prometheus in Chains" series. If you liked Master Angus, his twin nephews are in this book. Younger version of the man himself.
Released 31st October
4. "Learning to Live with her Master" Number four in the Prometheus in Chains" series. Jane and Angus are learning to live together and it's not all plain sailing.
Released 14th November
5. "Reconciliation" Llewellyn, of the dragon tattoo, left Gloria five years ago to repay a debt of honour. Will she have him back?
Released November. I don't know the date as it was just accepted yesterday.
6. "Catriona's Golden Angel"  Mistress Catriona has found the love of her life but will they be allowed to live together in peace. My Kinbaku fantasy in this one!
Released December. I don't know the date as it was just accepted yesterday.

In the making: A dragon shapeshifter story, set in the wild Cairngorms, the second in the Rotherham Hall Mysteries, two more in the Prometheus in Chains series and one set in the Hadrian's wall during the Roman occupation of Britain.

I want to thank all those readers who purchased my first book and took a chance on an unknown writer. Thank you for the very kind and encouraging comments many of you made. Please do get in touch and let me know what you think. 

Clair, S.W. Scotland, August 31st 2012


1 comment:

Nicole Morgan said...

That is one HOT eXcerpt Clair! Thanks so much for sharing it with us!

Nicole ;)

Post a Comment