Tuesday, February 28, 2017

I Bought the Sun for a Dollar by @SciFiAuthorGary #Romance #Suspense #Metaphysical




Can anyone actually buy peace or happiness? Perplexed by the loss of job and fiancé, Timothy Ray makes a symbolic purchase of the sun for a dollar to try to right things in his slightly off course career trajectory. When he stumbles upon a brilliant, cascading sunrise and then a chance meeting with a statuesque blonde he feels his life is about to change for the better but his new girlfriend is a spy, working for a contracted data mining firm.


Character Interview



Name: Timothy Ray

Gender: Male

Age: 33

Profession: Recently unemployed due to outsourcing.

Do you have any special skills or training?
I seem to have a unique skill of turning good situations into bad. But my recent discovery of a sunrise has given me hope. Plus, I’ve just met a very sexy girlfriend.

How would you describe yourself?
I view the world with a realistic viewpoint. Some see the glass half full, but I know better.

Who is your significant other(s)?
Well I recently started dating this amazing woman, Lou Ann. I’m hoping she’ll be a permanent part of my future.

How would they describe you?
I think she sees me for the real me. But, who am I kidding, I think she likes the physical attraction between us both as much as I do.

Tell us about your family.
I don’t stay in touch much. My parents separated. It’s why I wasn’t too surprised when my recent fiancé called off the wedding.

What do you think was left unsettled in your story?
I want to see life from that full glass perspective. The funny thing a break-in in my home led me to a special place in the woods where I experienced a glorious sunrise. It was spectacular. And I hope Lou Ann will come to see this perspective as well. Right now, I’m just glad to spend nights with her and hold her hand at restaurants. Her voice is like a siren. But as much as I desire her, in every possible way, (Timothy laughs mischievously) I think Lou Ann needs to see the sunrise I see for us to have a lasting relationship, the one I can only dream of.

If you could change anything about your story what would it be?

I would like to get others to experience my joy. I think we’d all be in a better world because of it. I used to rail and scream at things out of my control. Now I kind of like things out of my control because it’s how I met Lou Ann.


Purchase today on AMAZON and Barnes & Noble 

About Gary Starta

Gary Starta began writing as a journalist where he covered the police beat, town meetings and interviewed local artists. His inspiration to tell stories did not stop with newspaper reporting when he began writing fiction in 2004 at the very strong suggestion of a girlfriend. Now, with 17 books written, he foresees many more stories on the horizon whether they be contemporary, romance, thrillers, sci fi/fantasy or murder/crime.

Connect with Gary Starta

Twitter @scifiauthorgary 
Goodreads:
Facebook
Amazon 
Blog
Website



Tour Schedule

2/27
Sensuous Promos 

2/28
Nic’s Book Nook 

2/28
Nicole Morgan 

3/1
Nicki Day 

3/1
All My Book Finds 

3/2
Get Cozy 

3/2
Darkest Cravings 

3/3
The Book Pub 


  

1 comment:

bloodwebauthor said...

Stop by to comment and win!

Post a Comment